Our friends at the St Luke Institute have made some of their valuable resources freely available which you might find helpful, including:
- Prayer & Spiritual Life in Times of Stress. Prayer can guide us and provide great comfort. Seek to develop a daily discipline of quiet and receptivity to God.
- Managing Anxiety: How Fear Keeps Us Alive by Michael R. Pollard, LCSW, who offers strategies for managing anxious feelings in a healthy, effective way.
- Building Resilience to Beat Burnout by Taryn Millar, Psy.D., who offers skills for building personal resilience and preventing ministry burnout.
- Grace Under Pressure: Increasing Your Stress Tolerance by Emily R. Cash, Psy.D., who identifies healthy ways to manage our response to stressful situations.
- Understanding Spiritual Desolation by Rev. David Songy, O.F.M.Cap., S.T.D., Psy.D., who discusses the purpose of spiritual desolation and how to be open to the grace God wishes to bestow
- Humour: Health for You & Your Ministry. Using humour as a communication tool can positively impact the health and stability of those around you.