LEARN MORE ABOUT IGNATIAN SPIRITUALITY. “HEARTS ON FIRE”
Please Note: Hearts on Fire is a pre-requisite for the Prayer Guide Training
If you want to learn more about Ignatian Spirituality this is the best place to begin. It offers an engaging introduction over the course of six sessions of two hours each. We open up the Ignatian approach to Christian Spirituality which is about Finding God in All Things and becoming ever-more aware of God in the midst of our often very full daily lives. It also provides an introduction to and some experience of some of the basic Ignatian ways of praying including Imaginative Gospel Contemplation and the Examen of Consciousness. The Institute with the help of volunteers trained by us is offering this course in various parts of the country. Please make contact directly with the co-ordinator of the Hearts on Fire course which suits you best. People of all Christian denominations are welcome at all Hearts on Fire courses.
Hearts on Fire Opportunities 2017
- 2nd May – 6th June: Tuesday mornings Northfields Methodist Church, Benoni.
Contact Candy Swinney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16th June from 8am – 17th June after supper: Mohale Rest and Retreat Centre, Pretoria North (Residential option available)
Lorraine Groenewald : email@example.com
- 9th Feb – 16th March: Thursday Evenings Pietermaritzburg/Howick
Contact David Barbour: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st March – 5th April: Pinetown: Wednesday Evenings
Contact Brenda Timmer email@example.com
- 25th April – 30th May: Tuesday Evenings Bluff Durban.
Contact Hugh firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16, 23, February; 2, 9, 16, 23 March (6pm-8pm): Helderberg Gemeete, Somerset West
Contact Mags Blackie: email@example.com
- 28 February, 7, 14, 21, 28 March and 4 April ChristChurch, Kenilworth
Contact: Judy Everingham firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4, 11, 18, 25 May, 1 and 6 June St Michael’s Catholic Church, Rondebosch
Contact: Mags Blackie email@example.com
- April/May TBC
- Bloemfontein – 7th – 14th March 2017
Contact: Sr Pru: firstname.lastname@example.org